To mint on GameStop NFT, first you must become an approved Creator on our platform. To submit an application to be considered as a Creator, visit the Creator Induction Form and click Become a Creator.
If you are approved, you will be able to access the mint feature from your profile page.
- Connect your wallet and click your profile icon. Click the arrow next to your wallet address to open the profile page. From here you can see the Create button next to the Share button.
- Click the Create button from your profile page.
- To mint an NFT, it must be inside a collection. So the first thing to do is create a new collection. To create a new collection, select Create a New Collection with the + icon. Add a title, a thumbnail, and any other details you want to share about your collection. All the collection fields are editable once you've minted your first NFT.
- Then, you’ll be navigated to a page to create your NFT. Upload a thumbnail image, the NFT media itself, and add a title. You can also describe the NFT and add metadata, as well as specify the number of editions you want to mint of this same NFT.
Please note: an NFT cannot be changed once minted. Its title, thumbnail, description, and any metadata are permanently uploaded to the Blockchain.
- Hit save, and your NFT will be submitted for moderation. If it passes, you’ll see a preview and it will be ready to mint.
- Once you’ve drafted all the NFTs in your collection, click the Mint button. It will show you the transaction fees to mint your collection. When you approve, you'll be asked to sign the transaction with your wallet. Do not navigate away from this page as the mint process completes.
- When the mint is complete, you’ll find your new NFT collection in your wallet, and on your profile page under the Collections tab. Clicking on the collection will take you to the collection detail page. From there, you can set pricing for your collection, by clicking on an NFT. This will take you to the NFT detail page. To list it for sale, transfer it, or withdraw it to Layer 1, click the Manage NFT button from the detail page, and select an option.
- When you’re done listing your NFTs for sale, you’ll want to edit your collection’s banner and thumbnail assets. Click Edit collection from the collection detail page, then update the Description, Assets, and Links of your collection.
- Once you finish, click Save Changes, and your updates will be visible on the marketplace within a minute or so.