When using the GameStop NFT Marketplace, transactions are executed on an Ethereum Layer 2 environment. This means any funds you wish to use on Ethereum Layer 1 must be deposited into your wallet on Layer 2, or you must purchase ETH from one of our partnered payment providers, which will be deposited into your Layer 2 wallet.
- To make a deposit, first connect your wallet. See this article for more detail on that process: How to Connect a Wallet to the GameStop NFT Marketplace
- Then, click your profile icon, which takes the place of the Connect button when you have connected your wallet.
- Click Add Funds.
- Choose the Deposit ETH option.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer, and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- When your payment is confirmed, it will be deposited to your Layer 2 balance.
- Finally, Activate Layer 2 to access the marketplace.
- Ready to buy your first NFT? Here's a tutorial on how to do so: How do I purchase an NFT?
To withdraw ETH from Layer 2 to Layer 1, for example to an exchange account to cash out your ETH to USD, check this article: How to Withdraw ETH from Layer 2 to Layer 1.