To migrate your MetaMask wallet to your GameStop Wallet, you'll just need to recover your GameStop Wallet using the same Secret Phrase generated by MetaMask when you first created that wallet.
WARNING: This will overwrite your current GameStop Wallet, if you already have one created, and replace it with the accounts from your MetaMask wallet.
- If you don't have your MetaMask Secret Phrase, you can export it by opening MetaMask's menu (by clicking the account Profile icon), and from there navigating to Settings > Security & Privacy > Reveal Secret Recovery Phrase. Enter your password and copy the phrase to your clipboard. Close MetaMask.
- Open the GameStop Wallet.
- If you do not already have an account, skip to step 4. If you already have an account and your wallet opens to the Coins tab, then select the Menu (by clicking the Profile icon in the upper right) then select Lock. This will return your GameStop Wallet to the Password screen, where the option to Recover Wallet is available.
- Select Recover Wallet.
- Enter the Secret Phrase from your clipboard and import your wallet.
- You now have your MetaMask wallet migrated to your GameStop Wallet!