- To move NFTs between Layer 1 and Layer 2, first select the NFTs button.
- Then, select which layer you want to move from, using the layer dropdown. You can move NFTs from:
- Layer 1 to either Loopring Layer 2 or Immutable X Layer 2, otherwise known as a Deposit.
- Loopring Layer 2 to Layer 1, known as a Withdrawal.
- Immutable X Layer 2 to Layer 1, also known as a Withdrawal.
- Next, select the NFT in your wallet you want to move.
- Then, select the Move button.
- Review the details, then select the Confirm Move button
Withdrawing NFTs from Loopring Layer 2 to Layer 1:
When withdrawing an NFT from Loopring Layer 2 to Ethereum Layer 1, it's required to first deploy the NFT contract on Layer 1. If this is not already done, there will be an additional fee in moving the NFT. Otherwise, the only fees will only be the normal network fees (gas fees).
Withdrawing NFTs from Immutable X Layer 2 to Layer 1:
When withdrawing an NFT from Immutable X Layer 2 to Ethereum Layer 1, there is no upfront gas fee, but the transaction may take up to 24-48 hours to process. After which, you will be notified (in the $ tab) to authorize the final transfer of your funds to your Layer 1 wallet. This final transfer occurs on the Ethereum main network and will incur a gas fee that varies based on current network speeds.