DO NOT SEND COINS OR TOKENS TO A LAYER 1 EXCHANGE FROM YOUR LAYER 2 ACCOUNT! Exchanges like Coinbase are on Layer 1. Always use your Layer 1 account to send to Layer 1 addresses, or your transaction will be lost.
- To send coins or tokens, select the Coins button.
- Then, select which layer you want to send from, using the layer dropdown.
- Next, select the coin or token in your wallet you want to send.
- Next, select the Send button.
- Fill out the required information including the receiving wallet address and amount, then select the Review Send button.
- Loopring Layer 2 Transfers: If the receiving wallet does not have a Loopring Layer 2 activated yet, you can select the checkbox to pay the activation fee for that account, or to uncheck it and leave the activation fee unpaid.
- Immutable X Layer 2 Transfers: Immutable X Layer 2 wallets do not require an activation fee, but if the recipient you are sending funds to has not yet activated their Immutable X Layer 2 wallet, they will be unable to interact with those funds they’d received.