One of the many benefits of true ownership of your NFT assets is portability. Any NFTs purchased on the GameStop NFT Marketplace can be withdrawn to your Ethereum L1 account, where it can be transferred and sold on other NFT Marketplaces like OpenSea.
- To withdraw a Layer 2 NFT to your Layer 1 wallet, first connect your wallet.
- Click your profile icon to open the menu, then click the arrow next to your wallet address to navigate to your profile page.
- Here you will see all the NFTs you own. Choose the NFT you want to withdraw to Layer 1, and click Manage from the actions button.
- From here, you can List supported NFTs for Sale, and you can also Transfer or Withdraw to Layer 1. Click Withdraw to Layer 1.
- If this is the first time an NFT from this collection has been withdrawn to Layer 1, then a one-time fee must be paid to deploy the NFT contract. Once this fee has been paid by any owner of this NFT collection, it will only require a standard transaction fee, or gas fee, to withdraw to Layer 1.
- Before you approve the withdrawal, you'll see a quote showing the transaction fees to perform your transfer. When you approve, you'll be asked to sign the transaction with your wallet. Your NFT should be confirmed on Layer 1 within a few hours.